Therapy is a uniquely creative and collaborative process. You may feel stuck, but you’d be surprised at your inner resources. I’m here to help you find them!
During our sessions, we will identify your goals and explore what may be keeping you from achieving these goals while acknowledging your feelings. We will pinpoint the patterns that are no longer useful, process past experiences or traumas, as well as identify and practice the skills that will help you get closer to your goals.
Whether the change that you are seeking is professional or personal, together we can map a way forward. You deserve to feel joy. You deserve a balanced life.
I work with individuals from many different walks of life:
- Students: I enjoy helping students who are struggling with the demands of studying and managing life. I find it especially rewarding to help a student figure out their success plan and be by their side when they take their first steps on that road.
- Caregivers: I care about people who care for others. Oftentimes, they have little energy left to take care of themselves and I hope to help you with figuring out how to carve out time for your own self care so you can continue helping others.
- Professional teams: I have experience with working in a multidisciplinary team and I feel excited to assist my clients with managing their relationships with their teams, managers, and colleagues.
- Immigrants: I am an immigrant and my personal experience led me to see how our culture shapes us and our beliefs. When we leave our country of origin, we leave behind everything familiar. I understand the process and longing, and can be a part of your support system. I am bilingual and can provide therapy to both English and Russian-speaking clients.
Some of the approaches that I use in my practice are:
- Socratic Dialogue/Critical thinking
- Systems Theory
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Internal Family Systems
- Narrative Therapy
Are we a fit?
Please contact me at 971-266-4291 for a free telephone consultation, and let’s talk prior to your first appointment (required for first time clients).